- Please make sure you sign in your camper at our registration desk between 1PM and 2PM on Sunday afternoon on the week you're coming.
- All campers should pack their belongings into one sack (the packing list can be downloaded - see the link below).
- Checkout is at 10am on the following Saturday morning at the registration table (youth must be signed out).
- Please make sure your camper has all their belongings, crafts, clothes, photos and any medication.
- Don't forget to sign youth OUT of the camp as well.
Going to Camp
When going to camp, don't forget the following:
10 Reasons Why Kids Go To Camp
- Learn new skills
- Experience nature & the great outdoors
- Face fun challenges
- Gain confidence
- Meet new friends
- Friendly staff
- Not far from home
- Great experiences and lasting memories
- Fees are reasonable
- The camp is FUN!